Today marks Women’s Entrepreneurship Day.
Women’s Entrepreneurship Day is a day on which the work of women entrepreneurs is observed and discussed. On November 19 every year, there are simultaneous events held around the world with the aim of supporting women in business and empowering them. The inaugural event was held in New York at the United Nations, and was later expanded across several other countries.
To celebrate this special day, we’d like to share five inspirational quotes from fearless female entrepreneurs.
5 Inspirational Quotes from Fearless Female Entrepreneurs
- “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.” —Arianna Huffington, editor in chief of The Huffington Post
- “Follow your passion — and if you don’t know what it is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “I want every little girl who’s been told she’s bossy to be told again she has leadership skills.” —Sheryl Sandberg, COO at Facebook
- “The difference between skill and talent: A skill is something you learn. Talent is what you can’t help doing.” —Caroline Ghosen, founder and CEO of career site Levo
- “Build your business success around something that you love — something that is inherently and endlessly interesting to you.” —Martha Stewart, businesswoman, writer, and television personality
Find our more here: https://www.womenseday.org/