Walking is one of the simplest and most effective ways of staying healthy and happy – Happy Ali helps you put one foot in front of the other for greater well being.
Try these top ten tips and enjoy the benefits of walking
- Walking is one of the easiest and most natural ways of increasing your activity
- Walking helps to lower your blood pressure
- Walking more than 20 minutes a day will also decrease your stress levels
- A stroll, maintained regularly over time, will help you retain bone density as your age
- It also helps to maintain lean muscle tissue
- It reduces the risk of heart attack
- It reduces the risk of abnormal cell growth
- It builds aerobic fitness, lung capacity and cardiovascular strength
- Walking helps to alleviate obesity
- It helps to regulate both good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol in the human body.
Hero Picture Credit: Sonia Tan